Our client a publicly traded, international company, headquartered in Chicago, is seeking a Tax Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that offers a supportive environment, low turnover, and TOTAL work life balance. The ideal candidate for this position would be a tax manager or tax senior who has had experience working with companies that have foreign subsidiaries.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with non-U.S. reporting for ASC 740, Accounting for Income Taxes.
- Review financial data for proper application of tax laws and transfer pricing.
- Manage and review quarterly transfer pricing entries
- Technical review of US international tax compliance, including the foreign tax credit, forms 5471, and other international compliance returns.
- Support the international tax compliance and tax accounting functions of various entities and ensure all international tax planning is properly reflected in the reporting.
- Assist with implementation and management of Holdco structure.
- Prepare FIN 48 memos and related analysis.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of federal and international tax laws and current developments.
- Flexibility to work outside of scope and role due to dynamic environment.