A great opportunity to gain experience with a fortune 500 company here in St. Louis. We are looking for candidates who've had experience with tax preparation, cost basis experience, and recent college graduates who have a finance focused major. This is a full time position and hours are regular work hours, Monday through Friday.
- Candidates will provide seasonal Tax Reporting Support for both year-end and tax time incoming questions from customers.
- Will handle calls from customers who need assistance on things such as the request of tax forms or updates on tax form mailings - will need to be able to comfortably navigate the internal computer system.
- This is a phone focused position.
- All incoming calls will be focused on the customer's needs that arise for tax reporting, tax forms, dividends reporting for tax purposes, capital gains for tax reporting, etc.
- Will handle a high volume of incoming calls (40-50 a day).
- Will need excellent communication skills, and must be able to correspond with customers through phone and written correspondence.
- Will handle escalated calls, and needs the ability to maintain composure under pressure is a must.
- Great customer service is expected.
- Experience with Tax Reporting and/or familiarity with tax forms or Cost Basis, with a combination of receiving inbound calls required - or a recent graduate with a degree focused in finance.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain composure under pressure is a must.
- Previous call center experience preferred. Still must have knowledge of tax form information, cost basis, or the brokerage industry.
- Finance & Accounting background gained via work or schooling is strongly preferred.
- Strong computer and skills necessary.