Tax Analyst (BC27325)
Our client is a rapidly growing global manufacturing company that is looking for a Tax Analyst to join their team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, long-tenured employees, great work/life balance and provides its’ employees with excellent benefits and equips them with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Tax Analyst will assist in a variety of US federal and state tax compliance and planning and be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Tax Analyst will assist with the tax accounting including tax account analysis, reconciliation of general ledger tax accounts, and tax entries.
- Prepare the quarterly federal and state income tax estimated tax payments.
- Assist in the preparation of federal and state income tax returns and related calculations and workpapers.
- Prepare and file monthly sales and use tax returns.
- Research sales tax treatment of certain US purchases.
- Prepare personal property tax returns and provide related support.
- Assist in the preparation of annual property tax accrual and true-up computation.
- Assist in audits as needed.
- Assist with documentation of tax policies and procedures, and related internal controls.
- The Tax Analyst will perform other duties as assigned.