Tax Accountant (BW28092)
Our client is a fast-growing global company that is currently looking for a Tax Accountant to join their team. They are growing their finance team and this is a great learning opportunity with exposure to international, federal, state and local tax! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, great work/life balance and provides its’ employees with competitive benefits and equips them with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Tax Accountant will be responsible for federal, state and local income tax compliance. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Tax Accountant will prepare federal, state and local income tax returns, extensions and quarterly payments.
- Research federal, state, and local taxation issues.
- Assist with federal and state income tax audits.
- Assist with responding to the taxing authorities inquiries.
- Compile income tax payments and projections for both domestic and international entities.
- Prepare quarterly tax distribution calculations.
- Provide information on cash taxes paid to Treasurer on a timely basis.
- Propose process improvements by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for calculation of tax returns and estimated tax payments.
- The Tax Accountant will perform other duties as assigned.