We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be focused on talent procurement – effectively attracting, sourcing and identifying high caliber candidates for open positions. This individual will develop relationships with Hiring Managers in order to understand their requirements and then secure the right-fit, right-talent. This position supports all divisions of the organization.Responsibilities
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Efficiently sources and recruits for all open positions across multiple departments
- Leads full cycle recruitment efforts including resume review, conducting pre-screenings and in person interviews, as well as manage the offer stage
- Starting with an intake session, partners with Hiring Managers to understand their need and ideal fit. Shares market trends and best practices with Hiring Managers.
- Communicates in a timely, professional manner with Hiring Managers, candidates, peers and external vendors
- Develops and optimizes relationships with social media platforms, employee referrals, agency contacts and professional networking sites in order to secure right-fit talent for the enterprise
- Proactively builds talent pipeline to find qualified passive candidates. Researches and recommends new tools for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Updates and tracks candidate activity in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Acts as a subject matter expert on capabilities of our ATS and identifies additional beneficial reports for the Human Capital Group team.
- Strives to deliver an exceptional candidate experience during the process
- Ensures structured interview guidelines are met and makes recommendations for efficiencies in our process
- Collaborates with Digital Marketing on social media initiatives in order to attract qualified candidates and build our employment brand.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques while ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Participates in special projects and/or assignments representing the Human Capital Group