The online technology organization is responsible for the Merrill Lynch website and customer facing ML applications. They are hiring due to an enterprise wide initiative to consolidate and enhance all of their systems across the bank.
They are looking to bring on a systems analyst to work on several different projects such as supporting their global elements team, content management, and benefits online.
- 5+ years of experience as a systems analyst
- must have experience writing user stories
- experience working in an agile environment
- ability to communicate effectively between the development teams and the product owners
- experience working on customer facing applications
- financial services experience is a plus
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.