SuccessFactor Project Manager
* May oversee multiple projects to ensure proper management towards successful conclusion;
* Manages large enterprise-type projects that involve multiple agencies/departments/divisions and other state or contracted resources for the project;
* Creates and maintains project plans;
* Ensures that users and project team member roles and responsibilities on the project are understood and properly resourced;
* Creates and maintains a team atmosphere and work environment to promote project work productivity;
- Facilitates future state process envisioning and decision making;
- Engages appropriate functional and technical areas as needed to deliver overall solution;
- Envisions overall solution architecture, with assistance of the project analysts and the implementation partner;
- Adapts project management approach to the SAP Activate Methodology
- Trains assigned resources in project management approaches, as needed, to ensure their success on the project;
- Ensures that process decisions, functional decisions, and project deliverables are completed with the involvement of the appropriate stakeholders;
* Coordinates and monitors activities of all parties involved in the project to ensure the system is completed on time and within budget;
* Communicates project status to appropriate management and interested parties;
- Ensures the delivery of the overall transformed business process, which includes but is not limited to the delivery of the configured solution;
* Performs related work as required.
* Thorough knowledge of project management theories and practices and the ability to apply that knowledge;
* Extensive knowledge of the information systems development life cycle, information technology, project tools and approaches to development and implementation;
- Experience working as a project manager within a larger program structure;
- Experience leading the implementation of enterprise wide SAAS solutions;
- Experience with business process transformation;
* Familiarity with the business functional area under consideration for automation;
* Ability to lead, encourage and influence others to perform;
* Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing;
* Ability to supervise and manage human resources.
Difficulty of Work:
Work is broad in scope requiring extensive judgment in adopting techniques to meet the information technology requirements, specifications, standards, and procedures of a complex enterprise wide system.
Work has a direct influence and impact on the agency's ability to successfully administer the business operation to achieve agency mission, policy, or practice. Technical instruction is generally not needed, however Incumbent may seek guidance when unique problems arise. Work is reviewed for adherence to deadlines and attainment of objectives.
Personal Work Relationships:
Works with agency executive management, information technology management, division management, systems users and agency personnel, consultants, vendors, representatives from other agencies, and
any other individual or group involved with the project. The Project Manager is responsible for monitoring project progress and communicating that progress to management. The Project Manager consults and is involved in cooperative and non-cooperative problem solving with the project team and other individuals impacted by the automation project.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 111748 when responding to this ad.