Staff Tax Accountant
Great opportunity to work for a leading global company that offers a competitive salary, great benefits, opportunity for growth and a profit sharing plan.
Why this is an AWESOME opportunity:
- Opportunity for growth - company prefers to promote from within
- Competitive compensation with great benefits
- Incredible hiring manager/mentor
- Great work/life balance
- Analyze and reconcile various tax accounts
- Assist tax manager with K1s, Executive Compensation, VAT, Partnerships, etc.
- Coordinate and work closely with accounting on ad hoc projects as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience with tax focus;
- Ideally partnership, international, high income compensation, and/or K1 tax experience
- Excel skills - v-lookups & pivot tables required - ability to work with large amounts of data;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Polished and professional
If qualified, please forward resume directly for consideration.
Local candidates only!
Please check out ALL of our job openings at: https://lnkd.in/gJ8hKSF
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74731 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.