Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $70000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is looking for a Staff/Senior Associate for a full-time opportunity within the Investment Banking industry in the Boston, Massachusetts area. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will work with the Corporate Finance team in Europe to ensure timely reporting and explanation of US results (the Group is publicly traded).
You will assist in all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting and financial reporting, as well as assist in the development of internal control policies and procedures. You will also assist with ongoing initiatives to improve current finance processes to increase efficiency and support future growth.
This position comes with a strong compensation and benefits package.
How you will make an impact
- Assist in all aspects of the accounting function; G/L upkeep, financial reporting, regulatory and tax compliance, cash management, revenue recognition, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, and other analyses
- Process payroll and employee benefits administration including insurances, 401K, etc.
- Manage accounts payable and vendor bills
- Client invoicing, revenue recognition and receivables management
- Cash management and control including cash receipts, payments, and reconciliations
- Assist in month-end close procedures, including preparation of reconciliations and reporting
- Review and process employee and project expenses
- Assist in Risk and Compliance duties, including client onboarding documentation, and brokerage report reviews
- Assist in year-end and reporting procedures
- Support the preparation of local, state, and federal tax returns together with external advisors.