Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with the US Division of a global asset management firm to identify an Internal Auditor to join their tight knit team. This is a great opportunity to join a company who respects their IA team. You will have the complexity of a public company with the benefits of a private company (37.5 work week and NO travel).
Highlights of the Opportunity:
● Our client is the US Division of one of Europe’s largest Asset Management Firms.
● Although they are a global conglomerate their US division preserves a close-knit 'smaller company' culture while maintaining the benefits of working for a large company. They value their employees and understand life outside of work (workweek is 37.5 hours). They also understand that audit may not be your end goal but more of a stepping stone into the industry.
● This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a team of 4 professionals where you can get exposure to all different facets of the varying audits that you may not see in a larger audit team.
● They foster an 'all-hands-on-deck' mentality where no one is too senior to roll up their sleeves or too junior to step up.
● We have worked with the hiring manager in the past. He is humble, kind, intelligent and truly cares about his team.
● Offer a HIGHLY competitive compensation package.
The Internal Auditor is responsible for performing audit work pertaining to audits and control consulting engagements that evaluate corporate management, business processes, business controls, risk assessments and operating practices.