Aerotek is currently HIRING a Staff Accountant for a reputable company in Fort Wayne, IN. Ideal candidates will have a strong accounting background in the manufacturing industry and be process and detail-oriented.
Job Duties Include:
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury and conducting internal audits
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Assisting the accounting manager as needed
- 3-5 years experience in accounting/finance
- Associates Degree, Bachelors Degree preferred in accounting or business related field
- Highly proficient with MS Office software
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- General understanding of accounting principles
Please apply directly to posting for consideration.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.