The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Staff Accountant to support one of our clients, a leading Fortune 500 company, in the Federal Way area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Main Job Duties:
P&L Expense Variance Analysis
- month over month
- accuracy of GL coding
- analyze expense to other indicators such as treatments or units of measure
- trend analysis?
Validation of expense/payments related to contracts and capital expenditures
- ensure accuracy and compliance to contract
- reconciliation of payment discrepancies
- ensuring transactions align with accounting policies and procedures
Respond to internal and external requests
- provide additional reports/detail if needed
- assist operational team with non-routine accounting issues and concerns.
Month-end accruals, prepaids, and other journal entries, legal document review/abstract of related payments
Must have good organizational skills with attention to detail.
Strong communication skills.
Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Bachelors Degree required