client is looking to interview and start as soon as next week.
- Must have a 'hands-on' approach as we are a fast-paced growingcompany. In some instances, this is not a role with pre-defined instructions on how to do things. We are seeking a candidate to help build-out a finance function alongside the VP of Finance. We are seeking someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and help 'figure it out'.
- Accounting duties including daily accounting record keeping (A/R, A/P, Payroll, G/L, job costing and purchasing) reporting to the Vice President of Finance
- Ensure that all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems are in compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements
- Prepare account reconciliations for both balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Interface with external accounting firms on audit and tax matters
- Support VP of Finance with process improvements and workflow efficiencies
- Support new ERP implementation efforts
- Participate in valuation, reconciliation cut-off procedures for inventory
- Prepare month-end financial reports for VP of Finance
- Other projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.