The Staff Accountant will report directly to the Controller and will be responsible for maintaining the accounting functions while complying with all GAAP guidelines and may include the following job duties:
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations and associated journal entries for prepaid expenses, accrued expenses, etc.
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedule
- Assist with preparation of schedules and working papers for annual financial statement audits
- Maintain general ledgers and related reports
- Complete multiple projects related to accounting, finance, and budgeting
- Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.