Our company is currently hiring a Staff Accountant to support our growing client in Lawrenceville, GA! This is a great opportunity to join a stable and growing financial institution. Our client is seeking a dynamic and driven Staff Accountant with 2-4 years of experience who is seeking growth! This is a contract to hire position.
Responsibilities of Staff Accountant:
- Perform various balance sheet reconciliations including daily teller cash, other cash related item accounts, bank deposit accounts and loan accounting
- Assist with month end close process
- Prepare journal entries
- Provide supporting documentation for annual and interim audits
- Special projects as assigned
Requirements of Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 2-4 years of accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables and lookups
- Experience with NetSuite or another ERP system
Preferred Skills of Staff Accountant:
- Public Accounting experience
- Financial Services industry experience
For immediate consideration, please apply NOW!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74036 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.