This is a wonderful opportunity for a Staff Accountant that wants to grow into a Senior Accountant in a upon proving themselves. The company is a well established construction firm that is very entrepreneurial in nature and has a great work atmosphere. The company was also recognized by other organizations and publications as a leader in their field.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
- full responsibility for month close and internal reporting of the financial statements
- bank reconciliations posting 50 journal entries per month
- variance analysis and budgeting
- making recommendations based on analysis of results
- monthly sales and use tax
- special projects and calculating commissins