This position provides day-to-day accounting for firm clients. Responsibilities consist primarily of recording daily accounting activities across multiple entities. This position will require regular interaction with clients and team members.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Daily maintenance of client accounting records. This includes journal entries related to investments, capital calls, distributions, expenses and accruals.
- Preparation and/or review of cash reporting.
- Preparation of payments via wire/check.
- Monthly or quarterly client report preparation, including completion of bank account reconciliations.
- Tracking and reporting of capital calls and distributions.
- Assistance with the preparation of financial statements and related workpapers.
- Completion of special projects at direction of client and/or management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/ Finance
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Financial Statement Preparation
- CPA Track
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a strong team member as well as an independent contributor
- Ability to learn various accounting related systems as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Flexibility to work hours needed to complete client deliverables