Accoutning Now has partnered with one of the top leading specialty engineering firm's in Dallas for Staff Accountant to support the local operations as directed to assure client, employee and business associate satisfaction. The candidate will ensure that all financial transactions are processed efficiently and in accordance with company policies, contract terms and deadlines.
Day to Day duties will include, but not limited to:
- Setting up projects in the project software.
- Project Billing.
- Project Audits.
- Project Close-outs.
- Assist Project Managers with Stakeholder Satisfaction via firm-wide client surveys and business associate surveys.
- Flow and input of AP data in a timely manner to the financial software including monitoring and maintaining active vendor data and files.
- Assist with month-end close process.
- Assist with invoicing process.
- Assist with payroll recording and processing.
- Adherence to Finance/Admin processes, guidelines and policies.
- Copying and binding reports.
- Electronic and paper filing.
- Daily ad-hoc requests and support.
Additional Key Expectations:
- Be responsible for preparing reports, proposals, memos, and other office correspondence.
- Be responsible for preparing invoices.
- Perform other clerical duties as directed.
- Document work performed by time spent, as appropriate.
- Assist other personnel at the direction of manager.
- Facility Management.
- Other duties as requested by the Owners and/or VP, Finance/Administration.
- Perform duties in a safe, cheerful, efficient, and workmanlike manner
- Experience in Deltek Vision or batch based accounting software, or equivalent.
- Bookkeeping and accounting certification (Bachelor's Degree in Accounting a plus).
- Strong skills and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Database knowledge (Deltek Vision, SpectraQest, or TxDOT i2MS a plus).
Apply today for immediate consideration!