CFS has partnered with a high tech manufactuting Company to identify a Staff Accountant to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a firm who truly values their employees both on a professional and personal level. This position will focus heavily on GL reconciliations and fixed assets and will have the opportunity to develop into a Management position in the future.
Highlights of the Staff Accountant opportunity:
- Established over 20 years ago, our client is a high tech company on the way to reach the billion dollars
- They have 3 sites in Florida and are expanding to Texas and Canada
- The company was recently awarded a significant contract that will add $30M + in yearly revenues
- They serve over half of the businesses in Florida alone
- Their company culture is built on core family values. They understand the need for flexibility and balance and are big on acknowledging hard work and rewarding their employees for it. It is not uncommon to be handed a gift card or told to put your next dinner out on the company expense report.
- The Director of Finance is seeking a self-motivated person who is looking for a career. She wants someone whom they can develop into a Management position
The Staff Accountant responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support month-end close (including preparation of accruals)
- Perform reconciliation of GL accounts
- Managed fixed assets and update fixed assets sub ledgers
- Manage all inquiries from vendors, suppliers, and employees, and research discrepancies, if needed
- Review and reconcile vendor statements
- Review and process expense reports in compliance with the Company’s Travel and Expense Policy
- Assist the accounting team with ad hoc requests as needed