Our company is currently hiring a Staff Accountant to support a leading global manufacturing company in Norcross, GA on a contract to hire basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest growing companies in the Atlanta market!
Responsibilities included for Staff Accountant:
- Prepare journal entries and supporting documentation
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process
- Prepare accruals for payroll, utilities, holiday and temporary labor
- Review and prepare balance sheet reconciliations
Required skills of Staff Accountant:
- 4 year degree in Accounting or Finance (Accounting preferred)
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Intermediate Excel (pivots and v-lookups) and large ERP experience
This is an immediate need for a Staff Accountant with a well-established organization. Please apply NOW for consideration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74756 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.