Is working for a company where you believe in their mission important to you? Would you like to join an organization where they truly are trying to make the world a better place? Now is chance...
Creative Financial Staffing has teamed up with a Boston area based non-profit to identify a Staff Accountant to join their team.
About the Company seeking a Staff Accountant:
• Our client is a nonprofit orgnaization that focuses on bringing updated medical care to under-served countries across the world.
• This organization's mission is to bring healthcare to the one billion people who currently live too far from a proper facility
• They recently received an influx of donations due to recent publicity from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and have been growing rapidly since
About the Staff Accountant role:
• Perform all daily finance activities including processing of accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash receipts, and general ledger functions
• Complete monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Assist in payroll processing and prepare payroll audits and reports
• Work across the accounts payable function to ensure budget managers properly code expenses based on department budget and provide guidance to improving these processes
• Support team in ensuring compliance with International GAAP and US federal regulation requirements
• Manage filing or the state registrations, financial reports, tax filings, and other filings required by the government