Our client is a large, national private company that has been around for over 25 years and is continuing to grow through acquisitions. This is an opportunity to work on small team to gain in-depth knowledge of full-cycle accounting with lots of advancement opportunities within the accounting group. Lots of exposure to entire GL and great for an eager, junior level professional.
- Gain thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Prepare monthly journal entries for income statement and balance sheet
- Post daily cash transactions to A/R ledger
- Oversee accounts payable coding of invoices
- Assist in monthly revenue reconciliation process
- Maintain fixed assets
- Prepare monthly balance sheet & bank reconciliations
- Other essential staff accounting duties
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Large ERP system is a major plus
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume directly
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 68924 when responding to this ad.