Our client is looking for people who are passionate, curious and collaborative. Their culture of ownership and transparency empowers their team to achieve company success.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for performing, tracking, and evaluating day-to-day accounting activities. This person will establish, implement, and maintain systems for collecting, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of financial information.
- Accurately perform the daily operations of the accounting department including, but not limited to:
- Month and year-end closing process
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts
- General ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- Treasury and budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations
- All account statement reconciliations
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity