The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Staff Accountant with one of our clients in Nashville, Tennessee. Please review description and requirements below. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
The Staff Accountant role within the Americas Accounting and Reporting group will fill a key role within the Finance organization. This position will be responsible for certain core accounting and reporting activities, including the preparation of Americas regional reporting, month-end journal entries including Mobility and Retail Elimination, and balance sheet reconciliations. This role will assist with internal management book-keeping and reporting and help drive processes to unify the Company’s global accounting structure. There will also be several special projects that should provide for continuous learning opportunities and expose the role to a variety of aspects of the Company including Robotics Process Automation and General Ledger upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The Staff Accountant role will be exposed to tasks of different varieties, including operational accounting, technical accounting, various analyses, and financial reporting. This position will interact positively with a variety of areas and levels within the Company as a liaison for American Accounting & Reporting. The Staff Accountant must be able to juggle many different priorities/projects and work effectively in a teaming environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the compilation and review of monthly management reporting, KPI reporting, and ad hoc internal reporting
• Assist with process improvement projects for the Americas regional accounting function through Robotics Process Automation
• Assist with the general ledger upgrade to DAX 365 and User-Acceptance testing as necessary
• Perform monthly account reconciliations (Cash and other balance sheet reconciliations)
• Prepare monthly dimension corrections to ensure accurate reporting and proper use of dimensionality.
• Create month-end consolidation journal entries including Retail and Mobility Elimination entries.
• Enhance the documentation of key internal controls, processes, and procedures as necessary.