Our client is a multi-million dollar international manufacturing company located in a contemporary and professional office environment. A CRG client in the Triad area is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. This is a contract to hire role. This growing company offers competitive benefits and pay as well as vendor discounts.
Staff Accountant Pay and Benefits
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and Long- & Short-Term Disability insurance is offered after 30 days of employment!
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) along with a Health Savings Account (HSA) with our medical plan. HRA
- 30K Life Insurance policy is FREE (no cost to the employee), as long as you sign up for it!
- 401K plan
Staff Accountant Duties:
- Prepare and post monthly ledger adjusting journal entries.
- Prepare General Ledger Account analysis.
- Assist with monthly closing process and the preparation of monthly and annual financial reporting.
- Prepare monthly bank and other statement reconciliations.
- Prepare manual payments including certain vendor payments, customer refunds, sales tax and Income tax payments.
- Post International supplier payments to various bank portals for payment.
- Assist with monthly bank account reconciliation process.
- Complete accounts payable vendor set-up in ERP system.
- Maintain amortization schedules for prepaid expenses.
- Maintain petty cash funds in USD and foreign currency.
- Maintain fixed asset records and prepare property tax filings.
- Prepare manual bank deposits.
- Prepare annual property tax filings.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management, as requested.
Staff Accountant Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent from four-year college
- 2+ years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Category Code: JN001