Staff Accountant (KC27437)
Our client is a distribution company that is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. This is a newly created position due to company growth and is the perfect opportunity to gain exposure to many facets of the business and grow with the company! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, business casual environment, long-tenured employees, excellent benefits, great work/life balance and provides its’ employees with great benefits and equips them with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Staff Accountant will prepare monthly financial reporting and assist with transmission of monthly financial results.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with research and resolution for all reconciliation issues in a timely manner.
- Assist with month-end close processes.
- Maintain the general ledger system.
- Responsible for entering and generating reports out of the fixed asset software program, and gathering and organizing invoices and support for fixed asset additions.
- Ensure transactions are in accordance with GAAP.
- Assist with audit requests from both internal and external auditors.
- The Staff Accountant will assist with other duties as needed.