Staff Accountant - Public Accounting
Our client is growing rapidly and is looking to expand their accounting staff. They are searching for a candidate that is not afraid to take the reins and get the job done. Must be able to switch tasks at a moment’s notice and also communicate effectively with all different personnel/departments within the company. This position requires dedication and an individual that is able to diligently meet deadlines.
• This individual will be responsible for end to end bookkeeping for assigned clients.
• Ability to conduct all aspects of the A/P & A/R process, bank reconciliations, account reconciliations, including monthly and annual payroll returns
• Prepare general ledger and quarterly reports for the management summarizing transactions across multiple categories
• Prepare some federal and state individual income tax returns under supervision of a manager
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned