Staff Accountant - Fixed Assets
We have a client located in the Galleria area who is seeking an experienced Fixed Asset Accountant. The organization offers great room for growth as well as a manager that will provide great mentorship and long term support. This client had a laid back, fun and collaborative environment.
- Prepare month end journal entries
- Assist with monthly account reconciliations and balance sheet prep for all fixed assets
- Project work include tracking capital expenditures
- Entering new assets, transferring and deleting old assets, monitoring inventory
- Bachelor's degree required; accounting highly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of corporate staff accounting/general ledger experience must have experience with journal entries and reconciliations
- Experience with Fixed Assets highly preferred
- Excel experience required; pivot table and v-lookups required.
- Large ERP experience required: Oracle or SAP preferred
- Experience with journal entries and reconciliations
If qualified, please forward resume directly for consideration.
Local candidates only!
Please check out ALL of our job openings at: https://lnkd.in/gJ8hKSF
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72161 when responding to this ad.