The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Sr Accountant with one of our clients in Brentwood, Tennessee. Please review description and requirements below. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
- Proactively identify, research and resolve accounting issues during the month end close
- Prepare and or review general journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations
- Assists with external and internal auditors to coordinate the annual audit, quarterly reviews and any corporate internal audit projects.
- Provides information and auditing schedules to the auditors as needed.
- Ensuring transactions and balances are properly recorded in the general ledger system are accurate and adhere to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and company policy.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years of experience in Corporate Accounting
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP Experience Required