An exciting company in Eugene, OR, is hiring for a Senior Accountant!
- * Participating in the monthly close process including inventory costing and inter-company reporting
* Participating in the monthly forecast and annual budget process
* Preparing monthly journal entries
* Preparing monthly G/L reconciliations
* Attending and observing inventory counts
* Preparing schedules and providing support for audit requests
* Assisting in the preparation of IFRS financial statements and supporting schedules
* Preparing process documentation for regular tasks
* Assisting with special projects as needed
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3-8 years of experience
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.