AEROTEK IS PARTNERING WITH A LARGE BANK IN THE KANSAS CITY AREA SEEKING SEVERAL MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSORS.
- Process loans efficiently and accurately with strict adherence to the company, agency, investor and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Loan Officer to ensure a timely and stress-free experience for our customers throughout the entire process.
- Communicate directly with the borrower to obtain related conditions.
- Ensure accuracy by reviewing and analyzing all aspects of the mortgage credit package including but not limited to: Accuracy of system input, asset and income documentation, including personal and business tax returns, credit report and credit documentation.
- Manage a pipeline to key benchmarks including internal service level agreements, contractual dates, and lock expiration's.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.