The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Senior Manager of Portfolio Finance to join the team and identify current and future portfolio risks to our organization. As a strategic leader, you will oversee the Analytics team focused on Portfolio excellence and results. Your business and financial acumen will deem you an expert in Key Performance Indicators across all corporate and field operations by creating reports using SQL, Essbase, Excel, and other reporting platforms to direct the strategies of the organization. Your ability to communicate relevant and timely portfolio level information to our Executive team will dictate your success in this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provide formal monthly and quarterly financial analytics to executive level management.
Manage timely production and accuracy review of quarterly Board packages including the production and support materials for other high level corporate packages.
Analyze your findings and provide recommendations for an executable plan of improvement in struggling business units.
Liaise with store operators and the corporate teams, working with department heads to develop and maintain annual budgets, keeping monetary spending within the parameters of the committed budget.
Evaluate business risks to help improve and streamline the underlying corporate business processes, ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of corporate operations relating to the stores.
Assist with investor relations - quarterly MD&A, preparation of investor analyses and presentations where applicable.
Responsible for developing and executing repeatable and accurate fiscal reports as well as ad hoc reporting for members of senior management.
Production of your team, by leading them to create and maintain strategic, timely, and actionable reporting focused on Portfolio results.
Facilitate corporate growth strategy to include brand management, creation of future programs and product offerings.
Operate across multiple internal production departments including by not limited to Collections, Call Center, Virtual Stores, Products, Risk Management, and others.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business
- 10+ years of diverse business experience including 2 or more in Finance, Corporate Operations, Investor Relations, or Field Operations.
- Experience implementing field and corporate controls, policies, procedures, and compliance.
- Experience with financial management responsibility, including P&L, budget, and process audit.
- Strong sense of discretion, judgment, tact, and poise in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Performance-driven mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Expert use of Excel with proficient use of analytics tools such as Essbase, Tableau or similar platform.
- Capable of presenting complex financial information and concepts in an easy-to-understand format.
Learn More About Us
The Sr. Manager of Portfolio Finance is a member of Performance Management, part of the Finance team, a group of trusted financial advisers who strive to ensure our business partners have the financial data they need to make the correct decisions as we continue to solidify our position as the industry leader. To learn more about this team, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/finance/
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements, and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.