Classification: Sr. Internal Auditor
Compensation: $90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
A growing and diverse organization in Katy, TX is looking to add a Sr. Internal Auditor to the Team!! This is a high visibility role that will interact with the C-Suite on a daily basis. Great opportunity for someone who wants to be a strategic influence and see the impact of their work! Will consider paying relocation for the right candidate!
Sr. Internal Auditor Responsibilities:
- Risk Assessment
- Sarbanes-Oxley 404 activities with direct responsibility for process walkthroughs, testing, and communication of results of the company’s assessment of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Presenting findings in detailed reports to communicate findings to executive leadership
- Advisement on risks, process improvement opportunities, and internal controls
- Point of contact to provide support for external auditors throughout the year
- Lead operational audits - identify areas of opportunity and ensure progress is being made to implement
- Support special projects such as due diligence reviews and fraud investigations
If you are interested in the Sr. Internal Auditor opportunity, please apply today!! Or message Casey Shaffer directly on LinkedIn for immediate and confidential consideration!