SENIOR GL ACCOUNTANT
Why take a Senior GL Accountant role with this company?
- Join a stable company with a strong reputation that spans 55 years
- Awesome Benefits Package
- Opportunity for career advancement, promote from within culture
- Professional and organized work environment
What the GL Senior Accountant Will Do
- Process bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly quarterly and annual operating reports
- Financial Statement preparation
- Review Balance Sheet and P&L accounts for accuracy and verify that they reconcile to the detailed GL.
- The review includes variance analysis to last year and current year budget and resolution of all outstanding issues.
- Responsible for tracking, analyzing, and recording investment transactions.
- Prepare and record all journal entries.
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial reports analyze projects and review with project team’s department managers.
Perks Of a Senior Accountant Position With This Company
- Medical benefits for employee paid at 100%
- 401K w/ 10% Match
- 3 weeks PTO for 1st year and 7 paid holidays