The Senior Financial Analyst will be a leader on the Global FP&A team and among the broader finance community, will be responsible for oversight and coordination/roll-up of company annual operating plan and strategic plans, and will be a key player in regular company forecasts and various ad-hoc analysis for and often presented to the CEO/CFO and other executives. As a trusted business partner, your experience, expertise and analysis will be relied on by senior leadership to make business decisions, create companywide best practices and establish standardized forecasting & planning methods, etc. This is a highly visible opportunity with growth opportunities on an exciting and collaborative team.
* Strategic Analysis for CFO/CEO & other VPs- coordinate with and often overseeing efforts of cross-functional teams to research and analyze various aspects of the business to provide strategic insights to management to improve company growth and profitability - present and discuss these with the VP of FP&A and CFO regularly.
* Executive Presentations / BOD - create materials and own presentations to be delivered to or by VP of FP&A and/or CFO for internal and Board of Director meetings
* Annual Management Plan / Analysis - Own the internal annual management plan process, coordinating & overseeing the effort and communication among finance community. Be the go to subject matter expert for VPs, controllers and analysts to turn to for assistance and insight. Evaluate and implement continuous improvements, automation, evaluate new platforms for planning and analysis to create a common and organized planning process
* Long-term Strategic Planning / Modelling / Ad-hoc Analysis - analyze and model comprehensive strategic planning scenarios and analysis for long-term strategic initiatives and company direction
* Forecasting / Analysis - participate in roll up of regular company forecasts, providing analysis, creating Executive presentations, and preparing analysis for CFO prep for earnings calls and BOD meetings and communications. Evaluate forecasts and troubleshoot with Business Unit VPs to accomplish company goals and targets
* Influential Leader - be a key influencer in creating a strong community culture among analysts within FP&A and from around the business, sharing and fostering best practices, continuous learning, etc. Cross train in all FP&A responsibilities to create a highly collaborative, sustainable and balanced team to accomplish all FP&A tasks
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.