Classification: Sr. Financial Analyst
Do you want to be work in a role where you could make a direct impact as a finance professional? A client of Robert Half in the Palm Beach Gardens, Florida area needs a Senior Financial Analyst position filled immediately. Cultivating data-driven planning processes and improving upon monthly and quarterly reporting will be some of your responsibilities as Senior Financial Analyst. This Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for driving world class strategic and financial planning methods, building long-range operating plans to support business initiatives and developing rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness. You will manage variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for the coordination of various planning cycles (monthly outlooks, annual planning, and quarterly forecasts), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations. Put your strategic ideas to the test in this pivotal Senior Financial Analyst role, which will allow strategic input to the senior leadership of the company. This is a permanent opportunity. Qualified candidates should apply as soon as possible!
How you will make an impact
- Amass and examine forecasting reports
- Review performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Digest and enlighten internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- The Senior Financial Analyst collaborates closely with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Equip effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Run weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P& L forecasting
- Keep an eye on monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Work in partnership with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
- Produce monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
Please call Julie Kirvin @ 561-232-2142 or if you are already working with Robert Half please reach out to your permanent placement recruiter.