Classification: Cost Accounting Manager
Compensation: $125000.00 to $140000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance & Accounting has a construction client looking for a Sr. Manager, Finance. In this role, you will be an operationally focused Finance leader responsible for implementing processes and systems necessary to facilitate management decisions. You will also be responsible for providing visibility into key business metrics and for driving process improvements.
The successful candidate will be collaborative, growth-oriented and a proven leader of diverse teams. To be seriously considered, please apply directly to the attention of Megan Peterson on LinkedIn or call (561) 232-3394.
• Analyze and interpret financial results while maintaining internal controls.
• Manage monthly financial close and accounting staff.
• Participates in the annual financial statement audits of the company.
• Manages all financial aspects for the company including invoicing, accounts payable, general accounting, time entry for payroll, job costing, etc.
• Financial Modeling and Cost Accounting
• Strategic Business Planning and Financial Projections
• Serves as advisor to the Sr. Director, Finance, and the Senior Management team on financial matters.
• Collaboration with Operational Management to ensure Contract Compliance and Revenue Recognition