Classification: Financial Analyst/Manager
Compensation: $160000.00 to $175000.00 yearly
An innovative and fast-growing start-up is seeking a Sr. Finance Manager to join their team. This role requires someone motivated, detail-oriented, and proactive to be directly responsible for finance, accounting, and legal/risk management. Reporting to the COO, this opportunity offers great visibility within the company and the promise of growth in a newly created position.
- Direct all accounting operations
- Analyze financial results and issue regular and ad hoc reports to senior management
- Advise finance operations to boost growth
- Maintain general ledger and financial reporting
- Coordinate and prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Manage cash flow
- Assist the continued growth of accounting responsibilities as the company expands
If interested in the role send resume to Ben Turnbull at Robert Half with subject line "Sr. Finance Manager".