Financial Reporting Suprvr/Mgr/DirCompensation:
$150,000.00 to $200,000.00 per year
My client located in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Sr. Director of Financial Reporting Technical Accounting
reporting to a Corporate Controller
- Manage and Prepare all SEC filings including 10-Qs, 10-Ks, 8-Ks, S-8s, 11-Ks, proxy material, and annual reports
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and SEC accounting and reporting
- Directing the Technical Accounting and SEC reporting functions.
- Manages the review, interpretation and implementation of new accounting standards and policies
- Manages the review, interpretation and implementation of new business requirements that result in accounting changes, guiding management on key strategic impacts to plans and objectives.
- Provides expert accounting advice on purchase accounting for acquisitions and other company transactions.
- Researching technical accounting topics, managing and improving SEC reporting processes as well as providing significant transaction consultation, interpretation of new accounting standards and business requirements, and helping develop and enhance accounting policies, procedures, reporting controls and financial compliance.
- This includes developing partnerships with finance, legal and business leaders to drive value-add measurable results and processes.
- Assure compliance of external financial statements and disclosures
- Support and assist external auditor's quarterly and annual reviews through development and analysis of data requirements
- Research and analyze new and existing accounting and reporting pronouncements, utilizing authoritative guidance and determining external disclosure requirements
- Interact with accounting department, FP A, legal counsel and investor relations to ensure timely accurate disclosure and Special Projects
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted
- Please no phone calls, I will contact you if you are qualified for the position
If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics
- CPA or CPA bound
- Public accounting foundation or straight out of public accounting is a plus!
- Have 10+ years of financial (external) reporting experience
- Have an understanding of U.S. GAAP as well as U.S. SEC regulations and experience in the preparation of financial statements and accompanying footnotes and disclosures
- Have good communication skills and ability to interact with Senior Management required.
- No Relocation offered
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
$150,000.00 - $200,000.00 /Year