We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for designing and implementing efficient, flexible, extensible, and scalable ETL designs of medium to high complexity in an Enterprise environment. This includes data modeling, metadata analysis, in-depth understanding of the Informatica PowerCenter ETL and Data Transformation Tools and administering the Informatica PowerCenter platform. The candidate must be highly proficient and experienced at designing, implementing, and supporting ETL solutions data warehouse environment. Ideal candidate must be able to handle multiple highly complex projects concurrently and collaboratively in an Agile environment.Responsibilities
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Participates in collaborating with business partners to transform business requirements into environment specific ETL and data validation designs
- Strong working knowledge across the technology stack including ETL, data analysis, metadata, data quality, audit and design
- Technologies currently used and supported are: SQL Server Database, Business Objects, Crystal, Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Metadata Manager, and CA ErWin
- Design and develop ETL processes that load data for multitude of business processes such as Data Warehouse
- Follow change management process to resolve application defects or to implement development enhancements
- Responsible for Enterprise Data integration architecture/design & approach around data movement
- Assist with the management of ETL scalability and system management.
- Provide assistance with ETL design, development, and performance tuning
- Design and architect ETL solutions as part of a cross-functional team
- Coordinate and lead onsite and offshore delivery for team of 3-5
- Design of data mappings, data movement routines & jobs in data management space
- Responsible for design and development of data transformation objects, Technical Specifications, and Transformation rules
- Plays a major role in Enterprise Data quality initiatives and supports Data Governance implementations
- Analysis/Design of Data service routines that would source data from various enterprise data sources
- Responsible for identifying/enhancing/implementing industry best practices in information Management space
- Perform daily monitoring and support of all data load jobs
- Address data related problems in regards to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple-platform integration
- Supports existing data integration enhancements and jobs in an ongoing basis
- Provide level-3 production support for data warehouse jobs on a rotational basis
- Provide technical support to meet application service level agreements
- Data gathering, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and experience in providing supports to mission critical environments