The Senior Corporate Accountant will provide financial support to the Corporate Accounting group and is responsible for Corporate financial reporting, month end closing, income statement and balance sheet analysis, and special projects.
KNOWLEDGE: The ideal candidate for this role must be able to prepare reconciliations and perform detailed analytics. Advanced computer skills in MS Office and Windows are required for this role. Ideal candidate must have the ability to learn new software applications.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Reconcile, analyze and review general ledger accounts in preparation for month end close to ensure accuracy and validity of accounting transactions and company books and records
- Prepare journal entries and reviews of accounting classifications, in accordance with GAAP
- Timely preparation of management reports and other ad-hoc reports
- Prepare detailed analytics of accounts
- Provide support to other groups within the accounting organization
- Work with Internal and external auditors, as needed
- Additional assignments as may be assigned by the Corporate Accounting Manager
- Participate in special projects, as needed
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS):
Education and Certifications: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is required. CPA designation or actively pursuing a CPA license is required for this role.
Experience: Three to five years of applicable experience in accounting roles with extensive experience in corporate accounting area. Previous experience with Oracle and HFM is highly preferred.
Skills: Organized and able to manage multiple activities and programs timely and with a high degree of accuracy
Send updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]