We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Business Analyst- Finance for a client in the Phoenix area. The Senior Business Analyst will report to the Director of Finance and will support many areas of the company -- from creating reports and financial models to conducting market research and driving special projects. You will be collaborating closely with cross-functional leadership from Real Estate, Legal, Finance, Operations, and Data departments.
- Create dashboards using Business Intelligence tools to ensure business stakeholders understand their performance.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve analytical and business processes.
- Conduct market research and monitor industry trends.
- Own analysis and provide thought leadership on existing initiatives while identifying areas for step-change business improvements.
- Coordinate and align cross-functional teams by supporting strategic planning.
- Support creation of executive presentations
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.