Responsibility of the IT Auditor - Corporate Financial Governance
- Participates in major company initiatives to provide adequate governance oversight and assess ICG impact; Designs the SOX
- Testing Plan and well as the testing plan for MAR compliance.
- Directs testing strategy and performs reporting for executive management, external auditors and regulators.
- Provides consultation services, as required to parent company or to the
- Exchanges on an ad hoc basis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supplier must provide contractor equipment/laptop for this request
- Perform and assist with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Model Audit Rule (MAR) testing of internal control design and operating effectiveness
- Perform and assist with operational primary and compliance primary internal controls
- Perform walkthroughs of IT related and other business processes to understand process flow and assess design
- Participate actively in major company project initiatives involving all in-scope ICG locations, which currently include FMS, Farmers Re, ZSA, and the Exchanges.
- Provide the ICG Operations Team with high-level ICG impact assessments on documented ICG processes based on involvement and active participation in major projects/initiatives to commence Documentation & Evaluation work to ensure adequate controls remain in place.
- Perform assigned risk-based ad-hoc projects. These projects are usually as a result of management meetings where risks are identified that require further investigation to ensure that there’s adequate control in place.
- Assist with the development project information on Assurance Coordinators Meeting (ACM), Risk and Control Committee(RCC) and Audit Committee (AC) reporting.
- Assist with the development of IT testing methodology and execute testing plans
- Liaise with critical IT control stakeholders and assurance providers
- Assist with management on the assessment of errors and control deficiencies noted with ITGC and IT environment
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors in performing their audits.
- Provide oversight and controls guidance on IT applications and IT General Controls (ITGC).
- Coordinate with IT & GIS on the outsourcing of North America infrastructure to ensure that appropriate controls are documented which includes ensuring that IT reviews the SSAE16 reports and timely address any issues and complementary user entity controls (CEUC).
- Ensure testing plans are executed timely and results are communicated to process owners and senior ICG management.
- Required job duties are essentially sedentary in nature, consisting of occasional walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying ten pounds maximum, seeing, speaking, and hearing.
- Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or related field required. Professional designations such as a CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP required.