Design, develop, implement and support applications to support enterprise initiatives. Responsible for all database design and administration, application programming and business intelligence applications including the Enterprise Data Warehouse, Reporting Software, and Visualization Tools while providing specialized technical expertise to multi- faceted Business Intelligence Projects. Support all departments within the credit union and will work with the Business Analyst and Business Intelligence Team to improve business effectiveness leveraging information across the enterprise. Proactively identify technical solutions that will streamline business processes and be a working resource in the full development life-cycle from concept to implementation. Performs duties in compliance with regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act.
Essential Job Function and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, implementation and support the Enterprise Data Warehouse including ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) processes
- Work with Business Analysts and the Business Intelligence Team to deliver BI and technology solutions to help achieve TTCU's strategic goals.
- Develop data governance processes in reference to master data management, data quality and data security.
- Design, develop, implement, and support technology applications that support strategic initiatives.
- Perform planned maintenance (e.g., application upgrades, releases, enhancements, service packs, etc.) on technology solutions and underlying infrastructure.
- Provide superior member service while managing relations with end users, business leaders, and others to ensure service delivery exceeds expectations.
- Utilize sound development life cycle practices, adhere to established processes, and document solutions.
- Perform changes according to process, teamwork and best practices for IT Change Management.
- Ensure adequate security procedures are developed and followed and ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or other related discipline required
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- 10 years experience with API and SDK programming
- Intermediate experience with related platforms in a financial institution preferred
Possess a sufficient level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position -related areas; keeps up with current develops and trends in areas of expertise; actively seeks way to grow and be challenged using both coral and informal development activities.
Generates new and better ways for the organization to be successful and facilitates innovation in others.
Relates well to all kinds of people at all levels, inside and outside of the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
Open to new ways of thinking; continuously learns new knowledge, skills, and abilities quickly; yet also takes the time to reflect and seek understanding of the broader view and deeper implications.
Gathers and analyzes diverse sources of data; separates what is relevant from what is not; determines root causes; defines situations accurately before determining problems and formulating approaches to solutions; is able to accomplish complex taks with minimal guidance or instruction.
Builds and maintains collaborative relationships with internal and external members which result in member satisfaction with both the process and the outcome.
Determine the processes necessary to get things done; organizes people and activities effectively; separates and combines tasks into efficient work flows; creates appropriate measurement systems; leverages synergy and integration to improve efficiency; simplifies complex processes; gets more out of fewer resources.
Mobilizes and deploys resources (human capital, finances, material, support, information) effectively and efficiently to accomplish objectives.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS< SSAS, SSIS, T-SQL
- Expertise with database and data warehouse designs, data modeling and ETL exposure
- Experience with database performance tuning, stored procedures, indexing, and triggers
- Familiarity with Data Governance including Master Data Management, Data Quality and Data Security Experience with Power BI or equivalent visualization/reporting platform
- Prefer familiarity with the Unix operating system, Unix scripting, Python, R-Scripting, HTML
- Ability to translate business needs and processes into system requirements and visual workflow diagrams.
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills required to facilitate sharing of information with members, staff and external contacts.
- Advanced written and verbal communication, facilitation, project management, influence management skills, with the ability to excel in team environment as well as with the Executive Leadership Team and senior management partners.
- Ability to create an atmosphere which promotes TTCU's Core Values by maintaining a high level of personal integrity, presenting a friendly, enthusiastic and professional demeanor while providing extraordinary service to members and fostering teamwork among employees.
Routinely perform work indoors in climate controlled private office with moderate noise. Must be able to perform job functions either independently or under supervision and work effectively on own. Must be able to plan their own work activities as well as take direction. Must be able to read and carry out various complicated written and oral instructions. Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable sequence. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations with extreme accuracy. Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside of the organization and demonstrate highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public. Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure under the stress of deadlines / requirements for extreme accuracy and quality and/or fast pace. Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities. Must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters.