The Rawlings Group provides timely, concrete solutions for our customers and an outstanding foundation on which you can build your career. This is your opportunity to make a strong and visible impact helping to control healthcare costs through advanced data analysis and investigation of improper healthcare payments
The Rawlings Group is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide Subrogation, COB Recovery, Pharmacy Recovery and Legal services for clients in today’s most important industry, health care. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
We are currently seeking Software Developers/Software Engineers/Application Developers. Under the direction of the Application Development Manager the Software Developer will design and develop application programs to provide business solutions for The Rawlings Group.
- Works with customers, manager and other Software Developers to understand requirements for simple-to-complex business systems required by group.
- Works with other IT staff to develop technical specifications based upon functions specs as created.
- Develops or participates in development of systems using .Net architecture with Visual Studio 2010/2012 in C#.
- Follows typical systems development life cycle processes in executing software development projects.
- Analyzes and performs modifications to systems as requested by manager or customer through manager.
- Analyzes and assists in correction of problems which may occur in system operations.
- Works to mentor less experienced developers, as needed.
- Has the ability to work at our Facility and maintain our regular work schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm.