Working on the Infrastructure Operations team, this individual will be the primary individual supporting and partnering with Engineering to scale, and provide Sharepoint solutions to the business.
* Take ownership of new and/or existing environments including planning upgrades, staying on top of EOL dates and documenting inter-dependencies
* Troubleshoot and debug systems end-to-end
* Manage technical support relationship with our software vendors
* Train, mentor and lead junior system support team members
* Utilizes design skills to define Technical Design Specifications for complex and high impact projects
* Create, train and manage all necessary documentation including but not limited to system standards and run-books
* Research software solutions to meet current business needs or to proactively create efficiencies
* Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.