** 3rd Party Vendors Need Not Apply **
One of our top financial clients is looking for a strong Sharepoint Developer. Please see the role below and email me with any interest!
- Self-starter with little need for direction In depth knowledge and hands on capabilities of SharePoint 2013/2016, Office 365, SharePoint Framework and SharePoint Designer
- Ability to create SharePoint solutions using OOB features
- Independent Engineer who can take user requirements and implement them in SharePoint
- College Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification is a nice to have
- Needs to communicate well verbally and in writing In-depth knowledge in workflow automation and integration
- The candidate must have 7+ years' experience as in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- In addition, the candidate should have experience with SharePoint Technologies such as Performance Point, Excel Services, InfoPath, Nintex, Search, and Web Services at an enterprise level.
The Technology Group is responsible for the strategic planning and provisioning of technology products and services to the Bank. The Group structure consists of six interdependent functions: Client Engagement, Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Solution Delivery, Service Management, Information Security, and Governance. The Group also provides national information security and incident response for the Federal Reserve System. Immediate need exists to hire an experienced SharePoint Engineer. The Engineer will directly design and build solutions for SharePoint projects in the NY District. The Engineer will also be involved in supporting critical applications developed in SharePoint 2013.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.