This position is dedicated to the monitoring, support, maintenance, and installation of server hardware and software throughout the organization. This role will also serve as the first line of support for the Infrastructure Team in regard to ticket intake, triage, and troubleshooting. In addition, this position is responsible for monitoring the health of all Infrastructure components. This position works closely with the rest of the Infrastructure team, to stay informed of changes in the environment and maintain a good understanding of the overall server, storage, and network systems.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Monitor the daily ticket queue for infrastructure support items. Working to resolve issues related to physical and virtual servers, AD domain, storage and network components.
- Maintaining systems and applications uptime to support the enterprise by proactive responses to incidents, problems, and systems alerts..
- Supports server and network system performance through regular maintenance, scheduled releases, and patch management.
- Gather appropriate technical and diagnostic data about incidents and alerts in the triage process and prepare for escalation.
- Creates, updates, and maintains support documentation (such as KBs, Procedural execution) as needed and required by FDIC or bank policy.???????
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continuous learning through training courses and self-study
- Active participation in team meetings and other activities
- Travel to community banks, mortgage offices, insurance offices, and other locations will be required when necessary.
- Some after-hours, weekend work and overnight trips will be expected
- Completion of all required banking compliance exams on a yearly basis
- Adherence to all Policies and Procedures
- Recommendations to supervisor about possible methods to improve operations
- Perform other duties as requested by Executive Management or Supervisor