Project Description for Developers coming from financial background:
'We're developing a centralized platform providing credit traders access to orders, analytics data, analysis tools, and liquidity with a completely customizable desktop experience and full interoperability across applications.
We are seeking a Senior UI developer who will help in design, architecture and development of the engine behind our Trader Desktop Platform. The person in this role will build solutions in alignment with broader Technology platform guidelines and goals and which will be utilized for PIMCO's portfolio management and trading activities'
Further details in development terms (for those not coming from financial background- open to both)
* Lead the UI implementation of a highly interactive single page application (SPA) that allows users to slice and dice real-time streaming data flexibly and display results using different visualizations such as Grids and Charts/Graphs.
* Must be able to propose user-friendly interface design based on UX best practices using wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
* Job Description:
We need talented UI developers to help create optimal user experiences within PIMCO trading applications.
* UI development and support through analysis, design, coding, and testing
* Continuously looking for opportunities for technical improvements
* BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math, or equivalent work experience
* Strong knowledge of Angular/HTML (version 6+)
* Strong knowledge of Typescript
* Experience with NGRX/RxJS is recommended, but not required
* Unit testing experience is strongly recommended (Karma or Jest)
* 5+ years or experience and proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3 and Flex
* Working knowledge of data structures, design patterns & algorithms.