Our client, a high growth, high energy and exciting organization is currently seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst. This position is responsible for forecasting daily and weekly cash requirements, preparing debt related accounting schedules and interest calculations, monitoring internal bankroll and assisting with covenant compliance calculation and tracking.
Why work at this Company?
● Exponentially growing organization that will provide opportunity for advancement.
● Focused on providing their customers with a high level of service.
● Good core values and goals.
● High retention rate.
● Highly team-oriented! Working with several areas of finance on various functions
● Outgoing, friendly, dedicated group of people.
What responsibilities are involved in this role?
● Prepares daily forecast of cash requirements and related documentation and correspondence, including draw and repayment letters related to revolving credit facilities
● Tracks and monitors authorized signers of bank accounts
● Prepares and monitors bank account set-up and services
● Prepares monthly minimum bankroll calculation, interest allocation, monthly debt and interest schedules, calculations and correspondence related to Relinquishment Agreement and the monthly revenue reports
● Assists the Finance Manager with covenant process, including calculating quarterly financial maintenance covenants and tracking baskets under our Bank Credit Facility and Indentures